WV F2F knows the importance of being your families own best advocate. To help families empower themselves, they collaborate with a lot of other agencies to teach the skills needed.
WV F2F provides trainings on:
- Effecting Change
- Leadership Training
- Effective Communication
- Basic Federal and State Regulations
They also support scholarships to attend the WV Partners in Policy Making training provided by the WV Developmental Disability Council.
WV Advocacy Resources
- West Virginia Parent Training and Information, Inc.
- 1-800-281-1436 (WV) or 304-624-1436
- Behavioral Health Advocacy
- Office of the Ombudsman
- Olmstead Coordinator
- WV Advocates
- WV EMS Technical Support Network
- WV Legal Aid
- WV Mental Health Consumers Association
- WV People First (Self Advocacy Group)
- WV House of Delegates